A University representative will meet you upon arrival at King Abdulaziz International Airport to guide you through your first day. You will be shepherded through the administrative steps for new arrivals up until you receive the key to your new home at KAUST.
The Human Resources department offers a two-day orientation to all new starters at KAUST. This general program aims to provide the University's newcomers with an understanding of their role in the community, as well as to welcome them as valued members of the University family. Participants will learn about the following topics:
• The history, vision and mission of the University;
• The structures supporting the core mission;
• The policies and procedures of the University.
In addition to the HR orientation, several postdoc-specific orientation sessions are offered:
• The role of postdocs at KAUST;
• Postdoc support services;
• Intellectual property;
• Discover the KAUST Library.